Wingless and creepy fleas can really give your pet a sleepless night. Most of these fleas love to survive on warm vertebrates and breed countless number of times given the right conditions.
1. You can make use of the flea trap remedies available at home. A good dish washing liquid is a great way of preventing insects from infesting the dog or the pet.
This will kill the fleas and create a much healthy environment for your pet.
2. Catch hold of a herbal flea spray that helps in scaring away fleas. The herbal sprays are relatively harmless for humans and are made of lemon juice and witch hazel. This combination is very good for the pet and is a great way to keep your pets in good humor. You can also use vacuums to extract the dead fleas after the flea spray is applied.
3. You can also use table salt to get rid of tough fleas. These are a great menace to pets and cause a lot of skin issues. You can use salt as a dehydration agent and then cause the fleas to die. The bodies often die out and the dry skin in your pet promotes the death of these parasites.
4. You can also use a good amount of boric acid salt and rub it on the pet’s body. This salt acts as a dessicant and is a great dehydrating agent that kills the fleas by sucking the water out of their bodies. The damage done to pets is minimal and the larvae and eggs are also carefully exterminated.
5. The last way of killing pet fleas is through the application of the Diatomaceous Earth or the DE. These are microscopic remains of the fossilized algae better known as diatoms.
Related Links: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Fleas From Your Pets Naturally – Part 1