If you use sticky traps and outdoor sprays, you may derive immediate results but it makes sense to actually opt for a low bug count in the kitchen and home with a high safety records. These products often are a great remedy along with cleaning up routines.
1. To start off with, pests often get killed by pesticides, but it makes good sense stop spraying your home with pesticides and harsh chemicals. These may be toxic in the long run and can be dangerous to the nervous system. You should begin with preventive techniques such as removing food sources and repairing damages and leaks in the home.
2. A major way in which pests enter the home are through gaping holes and cracks. The exteriors are often improperly sealed. This leads to the the prevention of entry of pests. If your doors and windows are caulking, make sure you refit them. Upgrading to double flap doors and even going for a twin draft door guard may be the answer to stopping the pest epidemic from spreading. Use good quality sealants and also tight fitted lids on food containers.
3. Prevent the water to stagnate and stop the spills from damaging your home. Use kitchen safe products and stop the kitchen from being the hunting ground for ants and cockroaches. Dampness should be prevented and never keep food out in the open.
4. Mow the lawns as much as possible and make sure the bugs are kept at bay with nets and safety mechanisms. In case there is large grass and too much vegetation in the garden, you should cut these down and spray some natural herbicides. This prevents the bugs from actually ever entering the home.
5. Finally, it makes sense to secure the entire home where necessary with regular pest inspections. You can always call in the experts where necessary and seek professional expertise before any large problem is detected. Try treating problems with herbal and natural remedies such as use of Boric powder and aloe vera. You can also spray the entire vicinity of strong natural herbicides.